Monday 19 November 2012

WELCOME BACK UNIVERSITY

Assalamualaikum and good morning,

Yesterday I arrived in my hostel around 4.pm and the moment I opened the door my friends greeted me, ceh ceh *feel like a princess for awhile*,haha joking, they were there earlier, I'm so happy to meet them cause I miss the A LOT,like seriously.

Second sem start 19/11 and end around april. Alhamdullilah for the first sem i get 3.65 and its a dean list so for this second sem I'm gonna get 3.5 and above also, because for my cause there is something special about it. If you manage to get 3.5 and above on both sem you will get to the fast track which means you can go straight away for degree instead of 3 years of diploma.*1 year of diploma and 4 years for degree*, ( for the fast track). I wanna do my best and focus on what I wanna be when I grow up. I dont want any distractions :)

Pray for the best and Allah will help if we help oursef

so long,
Mira.

No comments:

Post a Comment