Wednesday 12 December 2012

RAININ RAININ

WOW,  Its raining :D

well almost every evening and night and this weather makes me COLD and when I'm cold I'm gonna be hungry and when I'm hungry I'm gonna eat and eat and so on, which it is not a good thing as I'm trying to lose weight now * I'M MAKING ZE SERIOUS FACE*, which u probably laugh once u see it but whatever,haha.

So I'm gonna sing a song that i used to sang when I was small and cute and u gonna make the "awwwww" sound when u see me back then but hye! now I'm still cute,hehehehe :P

This is the song and if u know lets sing it together lads!


Rain rain go away
Come again some other day 
We want to go outside and play
Come again some other


I want to do this so bad but unfortunately there is no place like this and people will think "whatttt?"
muehehehehhehehe

xoxo,
MIRAA :)



No comments:

Post a Comment