Wednesday 26 September 2012

Transformer

Okay let me take a deep deep breath, *inhale, exhale* oh crap i just cant,so here we go, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH* okay it was me screaming* its because i just finished watching Transformer. :)  
What I really mean here is that,its not the first time i saw this movie but for the i don't hell know, hundredth time?,haha, the first time I saw it Im like 13, my father ask me whether i wanna see this new movie in town so i just agreed,at first I was thinking oh this movie just about robots fighting yeah whatever,but as soon as i land my ass on the seat i knew it is something different.

Throughout the movie,im like the happiest child i could ever be,im like a kid who gets a candy. All i can say is that for me Transformer is some kind of movie you can watch a trillion times without getting bored. I watch  all the 3 movies from the first,to the "Revenge of the Fallen" and "Dark of the Moon". I even watched them in 3D to get the maximum satisfaction. I mean story like this if u didn't watch it in 3D its such a waste right?

So all I can say here is that Im addicted to Transformer and Im a science comp Multimedia student,so one day I really wanna do that kind of animation, and who knows years to come im one of the animators :D

p/s: Bumblebee is my fav,if i could have him, my life is complete, LOL
:D
see u soon,
love,
Mira


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment